© Photo Copyright: Need for Speed Undercover
2. Travel to a new state or country
3. Meet someone on my “Who I Would Like to Meet List”
4. Attend Burning Man in Nevada
5. Create a cookbook
6. Attend a Toastmasters International session
8. Go whale-watching
11. Write a short screenplay
12. Attend Day Glow LA
13. Run a 6:30 mile or less
14. Launch a personal brand website
15. Send an inspirational message in a bottle
16. Solve a Rubik’s cube
17. Create a coat of arms for my family
18. Pay off all student and outstanding loans
19. Become CPR certified
21. Run a 10K
22. Buy Some wingtips
24. Launch ‘Project XXV' (More Info Coming Soon)
Once again, a huge thank you to everyone who emailed, called, texted or messaged me with suggestions for my 'Year of 24' bucketlist and for my birthday. I received over 50 ideas and it was suggested many times that I return to some of the goals I was unsuccessful with during the Year of 23. In celebration of my 24th birthday and with the help of friends and family, I have compiled the list above. For every year I have been alive, there is a goal I must complete before the BIG 25, which will mark a beautiful quarter of a century.
As a means of keeping myself on track, more blog posts (maybe even a new sibling blog) will be dedicated to each goal as I document my journey through words, photos and videos.
To take a look at my extended bucketlist, feel free to visit The List for Life. I truly appreciate all the support and inspiration from my readers up to this point and I look forward to building much more in the coming future. With great focus, hard work and passion, I plan on something very big coming out of this year.
For every task I do not complete, I will add $30 to The One Life Brand Foundation. Wish me luck!
One Life, You Decide™